EMEA Internal Audit Manager
Our client, a FTSE 15 FMCG organisation in East Berkshire is actively recruiting an EMEA Internal Audit Manager. This role will involve a wide variety of high profile projects from financial review and control, operational reviews, business process improvement to major project evaluation and oversight of ethical issues.
- Support the Head of Internal Audit EMEA in the management and development of the EMEA Audit function
- Providing and independent appraisal of the adequacy and effectiveness of risk management and internal controls in finance, IT and other business operational areas
- Producing the annual audit plan focussing on key business risks, cyclical coverage of key controls
- Lead, plan, deliver and manage risk driven audit assignments on a functional basis
- Take responsibility for the execution and quality control of audit fieldwork and for the delivery of audit reports
- Provide leadership, insight and proactive control advice to management and stakeholders on existing weaknesses in controls
You will need to be a professionally qualified Accountant, Internal Auditor or Audit professional with demonstrable post qualification experience. Prior experience within the FMCG industry and/or a Big Four accountancy firm will also be pivotal to your success in this role. You must have strong understanding of risk management and internal controls, and also have highly development commercial awareness. You will be required to travel within this role so flexibility in regards to this is key. If you have a strong desire to exceed expectation, please send forward your application.