Company: MORGAN BUSINESS CONSULTING, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are currently seeking a Submarine Maintenance Program Analyst to join our team in Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC.
What you'll do:
PMS 397 oversees the design, construction, and delivery of the Columbia Class submarine. PMS397L is the lead for maintenance, sustainment and other logistics-related activities for the Columbia Class submarine, and coordination with the UK SUCCESSOR program. .
- Serve as the Program Lead for Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) pillar of Maintenance and Repair for the CLB submarine program. Coordinate the review and approval of the Class Maintenance Plan (CMP). Liaison with SUBMEPP to approve and issue end-user maintenance products. Facilitate and co-chair ILS Process Integration Team (PIT) for Maintenance and Repair with Electric Boat (EB). Work directly with design yard counterparts to develop, review, approve and issue CLB class maintenance plans and end-user products. Coordinate review and approval of design yard maintenance products with all internal and external Government stakeholders IAW program SOPs. Coordinate with Participating Acquisitions Resource Managers (PARMs) for government furnished equipment class maintenance plans, end users maintenance products, rotatable and insurance pools.
- Coordinate the planning, programming and procurement for CLB TRIDENT Planner Equipment Replacement (TRIPER) and Insurance Spares programs. Lead and coordinate the CLB TRIPER Working Group.
- Draft product approval letters and route for review, approval and signature. Review and provide technical comments and feedback on CLB design disclosure documents. Organize and facilitate Integrated Product Teams, Technical Interchange Meetings, off-sites, working groups, and audit teams to support acquisition policy review; coordinate and draft program briefs and capture action items and meeting minutes. Coordinate multiple, various working groups to capture in-service Fleet lessons learned for CLB class maintenance plan and sustainment.
Our ideal candidate:
Required Education and Experience
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- 10 years of relevant experience in the submarine maintenance/logistics field
- Experience managing complex tasks autonomously
- Experience coordinating with multiple, cross-functional teams and organizations
- Acquisition, program management and/or financial management experience directly supporting a DoD program office
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Knowledge of NAVY shipboard systems and DOD acquisition programs
- Knowledge of the NAVY correspondence manual, English grammar and NAVSEA letter writing practices
- Previous submarine or Navy operations experience desired
- Previous experience with Navy supply system desired
- NAVSEA 04RM/SUBMEPP Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) certified (levels I and II) desired
- Physical Demands: Travel to General Dynamics Electric Boat, Huntington Ingalls Newport News Shipbuilding and/or other stakeholder locations two times a month, or as required (up to 25% travel).
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Partnered with Aetna
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Heath Savings and Flex Accounts
- Dental & Vision
- Competitive Market Salary
- Opportunity for:
- Annual Bonuses
- Performance bonus
- Chargeability bonus
- Spot Awards
- Traditional and Roth 401(K) Plans
- Partnered with Voya Financial
- Professional Development
- $2,500/year for pre-approved courses, trainings, continued education, and/or certifications
- Paid Flexible Time Off
- Greater flexibility for staff
- Conveys trust and a results-driven culture
- Time off must be approved by Managers, balanced against client requirements
- MBC tools to assist staff in planning and managing FTO hours and chargeability
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.