The successful candidate will be required to work in Pasadena CA.
* * * * * Must be a US Resident Alien (Green Card) or US Citizen * * * * *
ANRE Technologies is looking for a Senior Dev Ops / Infrastructure Support Engineer.
As a member of the Software Integration and Deployment Team, the Senior Infrastructure Support Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the project end-to-end, automated test and deployment system (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) in the AWS cloud environment of a complex, high demand and continuously upgraded operational service delivering science data and analysis tools to the greater science community and the general public.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing disparate codebases to build, package and deploy to multiple cloud and on-premises venues and run unit and integration testing to ensure the validity of software deliveries
- Work closely with Integration and Test roles to add coverage for regression and new test cases
- Collaborate with other subsystem leads to make sure new technologies and dependencies can be fit into the newly created CI/CD workflow.
- Maintains the production environment available to end users and partners
- Apply operating system patches and deploy new releases in the SIT, UAT and production environments
- Provide technical support to the end user and partner community
- Writing scripts to automate operations and server management to enable smooth deployments, post-deployment smoke testing, rapidly debug installation issues, and document any issues with the delivered packages
- Developing automated infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Advising Developer and DevOps teams on infrastructure characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements
- Experienced in automating infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Strong understanding across cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, data, and applications) to deliver end to end cloud infrastructure architectures and designs
- Experience with container applications (Docker, Docker Compose, AWS ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with programming and/or object oriented programming in any language (Java, Python, Ruby)
- Experience with Amazon Web Service cloud service platforms and web services (Lambda, EC2, S3)
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks and/or fundamentals (Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS Developer Suite, CircleCI)
- Experience with artifact repository management software (JFrog Artifactory or other artifact repositories)
- Agile development experience
- Familiar with automation software provisioning and configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt)
- Experience with log monitoring and alerting like ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or other similar stacks
- Working knowledge of shell scripting, cronjobs and Swarm
- Familiar with AWS cloud formation templates, IAM roles and AWS Kinesis
- Familiar with team collaboration tools (bversion, Confluence, Redmine, Jira)
- Familiar with declarative programming languages (YAML)
- Experience with MySQL and/or Oracle databases including designing SQL Queries
- Ability to work closely with other teams (DBA, SA, DEV, SE) to obtain requirements / software dependencies and request new software to be installed as needed
- Experience with the following: requirements analysis, design, coding, configuration management, integration and testing
- Experience and advanced knowledge in the design, implementation, and operations of large data storage or archive systems
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate preferred
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of experience in system administration, software development, data management and archive system experience in a Linux environment
ANRE Technologies Inc. is a small woman owned business in the Pasadena CA, area. We provide software and engineering services for Private Co. and government agencies. For more info visit out website #removed#
Role: Dev Ops / Infrastructure Engineer
Apply for this job now.