- Would you like the opportunity to work in a number of different primary schools in the South of Essex?
- Do you hold UK QTS?
We are working with a number of primary school in the south of Essex who regularly need cover teachers to support the school with PPA, course cover and sickness. in a number of. The schools can offer roles ranging from 'day to day' supply teachers to long term positions, daily rates of pay vary depending on each individual role.
Teaching Personnel have an excellent reputation with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across the UK; as well as a Recruitment Partnership with the Brentwood Diocese, providing teaching staff for Catholic Schools.
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- Lead Education Recruitment Agency in the UK
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants with hands on experience in the education sector
- Heavily subsidised CPD opportunities such as Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Challenging Behaviour courses.
- FREE Safeguarding course to update your training
- Interview preparation and advice
- CV help and assistance
If you are interested in the above role, please send an up to date CV for immediate consideration