Company: WORKSHOP RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Business Development/ Account Executive
Our client who are manufacturers of bespoke and contracted goods are looking for an experienced Business Development / Account Executive who can generate sales by sourcing and securing new clients, as well as developing existing potential high value accounts.
Your duties will include…
- Making outbound ‘cold’ calls to prospective clients on a regular basis, based around companies agreed industry vertical sector targets.
- Research and identify new market sectors and associated new and existing clients in that sector.
- Regular reporting of sectors targeting and success rates, together with building short/medium/long term sales pipelines.
- Account Management – Making regular contact with agreed accounts, in order to build and maintain long term relationships, increase current order levels and introduce new product ranges and services.
- To meet and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Process all customers’ requests including quotes/proformas/orders and product enquiries
- Liaising with the client throughout the order process from placement of order to dispatch
- Attend trade show and fares and be an ambassador for the brand when necessary.
- Provide a high level of accuracy with all internal paperwork.
- Office Administration duties
- Liaise with Suppliers, negotiating best prices, minimum order quantities and lead times, and issue Purchase Orders where applicable.
- Maintaining a high standard of product knowledge at all times.
- Communicate with other departments within the company to ensure a smooth order process for the client
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent sales and customer service Skills
- Experience making outbound ‘cold’ sales calls, and managing meetings with new clients.
- Proven outbound and account management sales experience,
- Good Communication skills externally and internally.
- Good administrator with understanding of CRM systems and able to maintain a high level of accuracy on CRM system.
- Positive and can-do-attitude
Full Time - Monday to Friday – Office Hours
Circa £25,000 depending on experience + Company Bonus Scheme