Work schedule: (M-F) 8a-5p
*Must be willing to re-locate to another location in Lakewood in February for the second half of this project
Job Store Staffing is seeking a Software Tester for our client in Lakewood, CO. This is a full-time position lasting up to 9 months long.
Duties in this role would include but are not limited to:
· Testing updates
· Documenting changes made to the system
· Auditing system information
· Troubleshooting system failures
· Creating and maintaining system plans
· Compiling and reporting systematic changes for the Direct Supervisor
Previous experience working as a Software Tester or experience working with many different types of software
· The Software Tester must be proficient with different computer programs such as MS Suites
· 9,000-12,000 Keystrokes Per Hour
· Must be detail oriented and have good documentation skills
· Strong attention to detail when completing tasks
· Must be a quick learner and be able to pick up on new tasks quickly
Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
The Job Store is looking for someone who is a great team player to join our client’s team. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
Job Store is a Woman and Colorado owned staffing service that specializes in identifying and recruiting highly qualified Office Support, Customer Service, Call Center, Administrative, Office Manager, Assembly/Production, and Light Industrial Personnel at all levels and skills. Job Store is responsive, thorough, ethical and customer service driven, serving both small and Fortune 500 companies. Job Store has 4 networked locations and 21 full-time staff members with over 140 years of combined experience to assist our associates and our clients.
Role: Software Tester
Apply for this job now.