Position: Deputy Manager - £35,000 ( Shipley Area )
Client Group: Elderly/ Dementia
I am currently seeking a passionate Deputy Manager to assist in the management of a fully compliant purpose built service in Shipley. The service ensures all residents within the home are receiving the best possible care from the passionate care staff, making this an ideal working and living environment. The home provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia. This is an ideal opportunity for a Registered Nurse RN / RGN / RMN looking to make a career move or take their first step into management.
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
* To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
* Develop the skills of the care team
* Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
* To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
* To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
* Hold a current Nurse pin RN / RGN / RMN
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
* Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
Benefits for Deputy Manager:
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specializing in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, and Nursing Home Manager.
If you are interested or would like to find out more information about this role please get in touch immediately. The Care Home manager is looking to interview candidates for this position as soon as possible so apply now so you do not miss out!!
Job Reference: JA86351