A Medical company are currently looking for an Alliance Manager to join the team on a permanent basis - this will be an office-based position in Oxford.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing Medical company and would ideally suit an experienced Alliance Manager.
Alliance Manager - Role and Responsibilities:
- The focus of this full-time role is to support the successful delivery of the company's strategic collaborations and the formation of new alliances with leading companies in the field.
- Liaising with collaborators as well as project management and document preparation.
- The role could encompass other responsibilities outside of this project for the right candidate.
- Involved in helping develop impactful clinical diagnostic products and supporting the wider growth of a dynamic organisation.
Alliance Manager - Candidate Requirements:
- A proven record of successful project delivery and strategic relationship management within the life sciences or medical devices field.
- Knowledge of product development in the IVD / Medical Devices field
- High standard of written English
- Very strong communication skills
Salary for this position is negotiable depending on experience.
Please apply here, or contact Harvey Curzen at X4 Group on #removed# or #removed#.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.