COMPANY: KEMP RECRUITMENT LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits Great company package
Workshop Engineer / Plant Fitter / Plant EngineerPay rate : £32,000 per annumBenefits : Life insurance, pension, healthcare, overtime etcRota : 8am - 4.30pm : Monday to Friday
My client, a large Plant depot are looking for a skilled workshop engineer / plant fitter / plant
engineer, to join their large team based in the Telford area. The successful candidate for this workshop engineer / plant fitter / plant engineer will require the following skills and experience:
- Time served mechanical background
- Experience working on Lifts and Access platforms.
Alongside the above, any applicants much have the following education / qualifications:
- Proficient in working in Plant, diesel engines, auto electrics, hydraulics, diagnostic fault finding.
- Valid CAP Certification (IPAF Competent Assessed Person)
If you wish to apply for this role, or find out any further information about this exciting workshop engineer / plant fitter / plant engineer, please call Adam at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 23 23.
- Qualified to B.T.E.C. or HND in Engineering Discipline (or equivalent)
Role: Workshop Engineer / Plant Fitter / Plant Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Telford, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.