Maths Teacher needed in Banbury
Are you a committed and dedicated Banbury Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
A Banbury based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Maths Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students. The school is looking for a Maths Teacher who is able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
The position is full-time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. The successful Maths Teacher may also be required to provide individual plans for Learning Support staff to follow when working on a 1:1 basis with SEND students.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
To apply, please contact Rob on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#