Legal Analyst in Litigation Finance Industry
The analyst will assist teams in transaction documentation, repayment reconciliation, legal research, loan valuation, and borrower interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance, economics, mgmt. information systems or similar degree preferred but not required) or Paralegal certificate
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Above average Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented
- Team player with an ability to think independently
- Ability to start soon
A plus but not required:
- Juris Doctor
- Registered Nurse or Medical experience
Pay is flexible, based on skills and experience.
Virage Capital Management LP (“Virage”) is a Houston, TX based investment manager that specializes in the growing field of litigation finance. Since its inception in late 2013, Virage has participated in developing a unique class of fixed-income investments that it believes offers an attractive low-volatility return profile that generally shares no correlation to the broader financial markets. Assets under management have grown to over $900 million across several privately held investment vehicles, positioning Virage as one of the largest participants in litigation finance.
Role: Legal Analyst / Paralegal
Apply for this job now.