COMPANY: ANSON MCCADE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP55000 - GBP75000 per annum + listed in ad
Solutions Engineer (FinTech, Python, Pre-Sales)
- An opportunity to join a Reg/Fin-Tech start-up who are disrupting the way we look at online identity and have an exceptional culture with a strong work-to-life balance
- The Solutions Engineer will have experience working in a client-facing role, gathering requirements, designing and delivering complex tech solutions
- We have an extensive list of benefits including flexy working (9-5/10-6), quarterly bonuses, unlimited unpaid leave, 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays which can be taken when you want (+your birthday), Wednesday's WFH, equity in the firm, quarterly bonuses, equally enhanced paternity/maternity leave and much more!
We are an expanding Technology start-up who have built a ground-breaking product that is altering how online identity is gathered. The concept of "trust" online is a tricky one, who can anyone really trust?! But when you have access to our product that is approved and gives you the ability to gain and share digital identity securely, the world of trust online is being redefined and you can be a part of it!
Being a group of around 40 people we offer the opportunity to progress within the firm and jump up the ladder in a highly visible environment.
We have an extensive list of benefits including - equity in the firm as we want you to be a part of our success, flexy working (9-5/10-6), quarterly bonuses, unlimited unpaid leave, 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays which can be taken when you want (+your birthday), Wednesday's WFH, quarterly bonuses, equally enhanced paternity/maternity leave and much more!
As the team is growing they need a 2nd Solutions Engineer to join the team. You will sit between both the Sales and Product team, liaising with the customers, ensuring that requirements are gathered, solutions are designed and delivered and customers are happy! It is a fantastic opportunity to be able to gain exposure to a variety of business areas and interact with senior leaders both internally and externally. You will play an integral part in how the product is shaped and develops.
- Experience working in the Pre-Sales team previously
- Customer facing experience
- A disciplined PM approach and ability to deliver to deadlines
- An ability to understand and translate technical concepts
- Familiarity with APIs and working on a SAAS platform
Click to apply today to be a part of this cutting edge tech firm who provide an excellent culture and work-to-life balance!