Full-time Maintenance Technician needed to join our TEAM at Glendale Development at our Niagara Falls, New York portfolio.
Our skilled team of Maintenance Technicians at each of our Glendale communities performs routine and preventive maintenance in order to maintain a safe, clean, and secure environment for our residents and staff.
• Handle work assignments in a timely & professional manner.
• Refurbish vacancies (Turnovers)
• Maintain property appearance
• Perform general repairs
• On call rotation
• Ensure fire and building codes are adhered to
• Snow removal
• Valid driver's license
• Prior experience in apartment maintenance
• Mechanical ability
• General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, etc.
• Own basic hand tools
• Ability to meet established deadlines
• Personable and professional attitude
• Personal smart phone
Glendale Communities is a multi-family property management company based in suburban Buffalo, NY.
With more than 15 years of experience, Glendale's professional staff is committed to providing the highest quality management services and housing options in great locations throughout Western New York and Rochester.
With 4000+ apartments and townhouses, Glendale Development offers an ever-growing variety of living styles to choose from including duplexes, apartment complexes, senior living, luxury apartments and townhouses.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Location: Niagara Falls,
Apply for this job now.