Construction Laborer Needed
We are very busy and we are now hiring for Construction Helpers and Labor.
Please come in for an interview ASAP
1406 57th Ave. E.
Bradenton, FL 34203
We are interviewing Monday - Thursday 9am-2pm
Laborer Responsibilities Include:
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
- Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
Our team will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every day to find the best jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Join us!
Role: Construction Laborer
Location: City of Bradenton,
Apply for this job now.