Chef - Caribbean cuisine
£10-12 per hour, paid every hour
Popular Sporting venue, exclusive guests & members
Fresh Caribbean food
We are seeking a Chef with experience cooking Caribbean cuisine to join our exclusive sporting venue in Coulsdon, Surrey. We are very popular club with some very exclusive members, world champions etc.
We are operating 7 days a week, but generally open from midday. We want this Chef to help create a fresh, seasonal and locally sourced Caribbean menu for our guests, and experience in Caribbean cuisine is ESSENTIAL.
Chef - benefits:
- Wages £10-12 per hour negotiable
- 40 hours a week depending on business needs
- Free parking
- Easy access to Coulsdon Town, Coulsdon South stations
- Discounts on all facilities
- Work in a small dedicated team
- Manage ordering, stock, functions and schedules
We are looking for a Chef with the following attributes:
- A genuine passion for Caribbean food and fresh ingredients, with a focus on providing consistently high-quality dishes
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, working under high pressure
- Be reliable, and flexible as we are open seven days a week
- Have the right attitude, being ready and willing to work hard and support the team
- Ideally possess a relevant professional qualification, including Food Hygiene Level 2
- Be able to communicate well and have a good command of the English language
- Have at least one year professional kitchen experience
- Anyone with experience as either a Cook, Commis, CDP, Breakfast or Grill Chef in a Caribbean restaurant would be perfect.
If you are reliable, keen to progress your career as a Chef and are passionate about Caribbean food, please apply using the link provided.