Passionate Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience in TA with SEND children? Are you a caring individual?
TeacherActive are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in one of our specialist schools in Doncaster. An ideal candidate will offer unique and therapeutic support to children with Autism, Downs Syndrome and/or Challenging Behaviour, between early years to post 16. You will also help children engage in a holistic working experience. This special school, which is situated in the centre of Doncaster, offers a caring, welcoming, and a relaxed environment for students and staff.
This is a long-term position with a possibility to become permanent for the right candidate.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 08.30-15.30.
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- 6 month's experience working with children with special needs
- Passionate and enthusiastic for their work
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Eli on #removed# or email #removed#