Company: DICKSON O'BRIEN ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The management accountant role presents a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to develop their management accounts and business partnering experience and qualify with a dynamic company that offers great career development. Initial responsibilities will include:
- Production of timely and accurate management accounts
- Business partner the sales and marketing team, ensuring visibility of financial performance and accountability and support commercial decision making.
- Cost, margin and overheads analysis
- Production of sales reports and analysis
- Assisting with the completion of the reporting pack
- Liaising with department heads to explain results and resolve any queries
- Support the credit control function, investigating issues developing cashflow reports
- Support more junior staff within the finance team.
The ideal candidate will have a business or Finance degree and be working towards a formal qualification ACMA/ACCA or ACA. You should have a solid understanding of monthly accounting principles and routines coupled with a commercial instinct. The ability to communicate well with finance and non-finance staff across the business and develop strong working relationships in a business partnering role will be critical to success. This role presents a great opportunity to join a friendly team and work in a face paced dynamic environment. This role offers full study support, career development and a generous benefits package.
Our client is looking to recruit this role as soon as possible and initial interviews will be conducted by phone or video calls.