The company is seeking a Junior Structurer.
Ideal candidates might have an experience across asset classes (Eq, IR, FX, Hyb) but with a focus on equity derivatives.
There will be a steep learning curve initially in assisting the senior sales and structurers. The position has a lot of interaction with sell side of investment banks.
• Use the pricers of banks to provide requested pricing to Bolt's salespeople
• Maintain internal systems and spreadsheets for secondary market activities
• Generate some investment ideas on a periodical basis
• To assist the salespeople in the settlement of products sold
• To develop our online structuring and reporting platform
• To develop tools using Excel and VBA
• Co-ordination of manager roadshows/calls
• Ensuring data is accurate and relevant client and product providers communication is logged
• 1-2 years’ experience in a structuring role
• Degree level 2:1 or above
• Knowledge of Equity Derivatives and Financial Markets
• Necessary Languages: English... Also appreciated: French, Spanish, Portugese or anything else
Bolt Markets is an FCA regulated leading inter-dealer broker (IDB) providing services to clients in over 35 countries in Latin America, EMEA and APAC region. It specializes in offering comprehensive investment solutions in Equity and Debt Capital Markets, Real Assets, and Derivatives.