Underwater Sensors Combat Systems Engineer
This position is for a global aerospace / defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people. With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world-renowned reputation. Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure. Furthermore, there's the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
As the Underwater Sensors Combat Systems Engineer, you'll be:
- Liaising with other Combat System leads and Approval Authority to ensure coherency across the Combat System and incorporation of customer requirements.
- Develop and capture the physical and transverse suite of information for the Underwater Sensor Systems in the appropriate toolsets.
- Provide technical input into procurement, design reviews, installation, test, trials, acceptance and engineering change activities.
- Liaise with Auxiliaries team to ensure the Bow Dome Header tank and educator connections meet UWS team requirements.
As the Supply Chain, you'll be:
- Prior use of Sharepoint and Windchill document management system is desirable.
- Experience of Underwater Sensor Systems equipment in a Naval environment.
- Good knowledge of Combat System interface requirements.
- Experience of integration, installation, test, trial and acceptance of equipment in a Naval environment.
- Knowledge of software development and testing.
Rate: £43 per hour
Duration: 6 months (more than likely to be extended)
Hires - 2
To apply for the position of Underwater Sensors Combat Systems Engineer please send your CV to Kerry McMenamin
Alternatively, if you know anyone who is looking please complete our referral scheme on our website
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Role: Underwater Sensors Combat Systems Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bristol, South West
Apply for this job now.