Who is Slingshot Aerospace?
Slingshot Aerospace empowers customers to better design, manage, and safeguard their assets while mitigating risks to ensure safe, reliable operations for all space-fairing users.
Global launch activity, new data sources, satellites, and debris make space increasingly complex. Using data, we enable our customers to achieve the clarity necessary to make swift and clear decisions in these complex environments.
Slingshot Aerospace is a people-first frontier tech startup that thrives on collaboration, integrity, and trust across every facet of our organization. We're looking for problem solvers who are curious, resilient, and have the potential to craft dynamic solutions for our company and our customers. Together, we accelerate the growth of space sustainability to create a safer, more connected world.
What You'll Do:
As our Operations Analyst, you will work directly with Operations leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to create, maintain, and operate scalable systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share. You will provide a 360° view of metrics designed to drive executive, account, and project-level recommendations that directly impact operations, business development, account management, and project management teams. Your primary responsibilities include supporting operational processes, analyzing and reporting key metrics associated with pipeline management, revenue performance and forecasting, and building a reporting infrastructure that supports company objectives.
Successful candidates will be able to maximize key indicators and raw data to provide data-driven recommendations that drive outcomes. An understanding of operations processes, analytical skills, strong collaboration skills, and attention-to-detail are essential. Slingshot Aerospace is a very lean and entrepreneurial company - our team balances the high-level strategic vision with detailed analysis. You will have the opportunity to combine business acumen, innovative curiosity, and creative problem-solving during this exciting growth period of the space industry.
- Support the day-to-day operational needs and functional battle rhythm with respect to business development, lead generation, pipeline analysis, forecasting, account management, and project execution
- Build, standardize, and manage dashboards and key performance indicators for the Operations team
- Evaluate and analyze the health of account and project performance against business growth targets to support operational decision-making
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations to support recommendations and decisions
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development, Finance, and Marketing teams to ensure a unified approach to customer success and account strategy execution
- Translate information into actionable plans and execute key recommendations in coordination with other internal stakeholders
- Constantly evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve, automate, and scale
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- 3-5 years experience in an Operations Analyst or similar role
- Strong writing and presentation skills using the Microsoft Office suite
Who You Are
- Background in business operations,, finance, management information systems, or related fields
- Strong analytical and data management skills and the ability to work through complex business operations scenarios to influence decision-making
- Experience working in environments that require diverse perspectives and creative approaches, and with sometimes competing priorities
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and take action with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills working with varied internal teams
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks Online)
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, specifically Hubspot(Required & Key Competency)
- Familiarity with Confluence (Atlassian), Asana, and Google Suite applications
- Experience creating dashboards to track Key Performance Indicators
- Experience creating and utilizing standarding reporting, lead generation, business development and account management data to derive decisional insights and recommendations
- Experience with startup business development or sales operations
- Experience working at a fast-paced, data-driven business environment
Preferred Location(s): Los Angeles, CA & Austin, TX; Candidates outside of these locations will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits Offered: Medical/Dental/Vision + Disability and Life Insurance
Flexible Remote Work Opportunities + Unlimited PTO
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
Contact: Tynisha Scott, Business Operations Manager
Powered by JazzHR