Dodge Park is looking for Full-Time cook/Prep Cook
MUST have previous experience in cooking/prep food in the health care industry. Experience with therapeutic diet preparation preferred.
With our Home Within a Home Resident-centered programs, we pride ourselves on delivering a unique level of healthcare with a caring, highly personal attitude which far exceeded what you will find in traditional assisted living.
The candidate must be able to work in accordance with established policies and procedures and/or specific instructions from the Food Service Manager (FSM) at one of New England's most desirable Exclusive Memory Care Homes where high quality food matters. We buy only the best quality of food for our residents. Assist with preparing meals for residents, guests and staff. Must be able to read English in order to understand menus. Knowledge of how to properly handle and prepare food, use kitchen appliance sanitation techniques.
- Prepare meals for breakfast, noon, evening, and special function meals as per dietitian guideline in order to comply with DPH
- Maintain clean kitchen area, properly store food, and prep for next day service
- Comply with Serve Safe Guidelines
- In the absence of the kitchen manager, oversee daily ordering of food and supplies
- Other related duties as assigned by the Director of Dining Services and Head Cook
- Supervise a team of dietary aides.
- Strong English communication skills
- Previous food service preparation experience
- Serve Safe Certification preferred
- Able to Work Well with Coworkers
- Must have Clean CORI
- Generous paid time off
- Accrual of earned time
- Competitive wage and salary program
- Excellent Health and Dental plans
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions and immediate vesting
- Eight (8) paid holidays.
- Paid breaks
- Free meal during shifts.
- Employee referral program
- Stable, supportive and healthy work environment
- Weekly payroll
Build a Great Career at the Oasis at Dodge Park. Worcester facility of Choice
Please email your resume or apply in person at 101 Randolph Road Worcester Ma 01606 Monday-Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm. Please use use lower rear entrance to the HR office
Please apply in person Mon-Fri 9:30am to 4:30pm at 101 Randolph Road Worcester MA. Please use lower rear entrance to HR
LIFE at the Dodge Park community provides the environment of Love for individual passions, opportunities for Innovation such as setting a stage to perform again, having a new Family to hear melodies of the past and feel the warmth and tenderness of real Engagement as you are able to experience caring and positive feedback from others.
Role: Cook/Prep Cook for Healthcare Facility
Apply for this job now.