Our full-service firm is located in San Pedro, California. We have over 20 years' project experience in the public works, industrial, recreational, commercial, residential, and education market sectors. We are committed to providing custom projects tailored to fit each client's individual needs.
We are seeking an Engineer III. This role is the highest level of non-licensed engineer within the company and will be expected to perform on a variety of projects. The Engineer III may supervise or lead a small group of employees and will develop small and mid-sized projects from start to finish under minimal supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Project Manager.
- Support project delivery to ensure client needs are met.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Stay current on project status and ensure deadlines are met and there are no cost overruns.
- Ensure adherence to Company Working Procedures (WP's) and policies.
- Utilize expertise in engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Prepare accurate and quality work products.
- Ensure plans, reports, and calculations comply with relevant building codes and project standards.
- Manage prepared plans, calculations, and specs.
- Respond to our customer needs.
- Communicate with customers, staff, project team members, and public agencies on all issues.
- Execute project results under minimal supervision.
- Ensure work products are processed and approved.
- Handle heavy workloads under tight deadlines.
- Take on complex work with little assistance.
- Quickly learn how to model projects in 3D.
- Work towards obtaining a professional license.
- Take preparatory classes to pass the professional engineering exam.
- 5+ years of Civil Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proficient in MS Office and CADD (Civil3D).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Currently and Engineer In Training.
Powered by JazzHR