We are currently recruiting a Danish speaking Customer Service Advisor to work for a company located in an attractive countryside location, near Shrewsbury.
Duties of a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Delivering a first-class customer service dealing with written and verbal enquiries
- Responsible for tracking customer parcels
- Taking responsibility for monitoring and replying to online reviews and service feedback
- Cross-selling and upselling products
- Using product knowledge to build relationships with customers and increasing their loyalty
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role we are looking for candidates with the following:
- Fluent or Native Danish, both written and verbal skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Experience of a telephone-based customer service role
For more information on the role of Customer Service Advisor or to apply for this role please contact Shirley on 0121 705 0077 or email #removed#.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.