We’re currently looking for a Buyer to join a housing development company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position, working full time hours offering a competitive salary.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic and forward thinking team, have previous experience in purchasing or procurement and enjoy a challenging position then this might be the role for you!
- Providing detailed analysis of waste management and issuing reports
- Effectively develop excellent working relationships with external team members, sub-contractors and internal staff
- Demonstrating excellent time management, working efficiently and prioritising workloads to meet deadlines
- Creating site stock takes and issues relevant reports
- Evaluating data and reports to ensure work is effective and efficient
- Providing cost effective solutions for key materials
- Placing purchase orders to meet specification requirements
- Have previous Buyer experience within the housing sector
- Can show a working knowledge of COINS
- Are able to develop excellent working relationships
- Have great time management skills
- Have proven experience in developing cost effective purchasing strategies
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Northampton, East Midlands
Apply for this job now.