An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Static Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a wind farm site in Lerwick, ZE1 area.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: 4 On 4 Off, Nights and weekends. Shifts as per site rota 19.00 - 07.00.
Pay: £11.50 per hour.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA licence; or applied for / Own transport preferred
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach
- IT skills
The Security Officer will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact for the site
- Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site
- Complete various security documentation
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom
- Supervise and control site access
- Conduct regular site patrols
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
- Great people management
- Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
- A real career pathway
- Professional development training/ via Skills Centre
- Company award scheme
- Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre