Cyber Security Engineer
A new opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading FTSE100 organisation based in Luton. This job is a great opportunity to be involved in the technical blueprint of a well-known business and is perfect for an ambitious candidate who is able to work under pressure and is looking to grow their career!The successful Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the IT Security landscape and ensuring the company are protected from both internal and externalsecurity threats. As the Cyber Security Engineer, you will be the first point of call for any security incidents that may occur and will have the opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders covering areas such as applications, networking and hosting.The role of Cyber Security Engineer will involve:
Key Skills required for the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Management, implementation, maintenance and configuration of operational security systems and security services.
- Establishing, maintaining and using security engineering standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Providing IT teams with security focused technical support and consultancy to ensure compliance with security policies, standards and regulations.
- Producing and sharing management information in relation to security services, platforms, and the performance and availability of technical information security systems.
- Establishing mechanisms, behaviours and a culture to encourage the protection of information and information systems.
- A thorough understanding of key security topics, such as:
Cyber Security EngineerSalary:
- Identity & Access Management.
- Email/Network/Endpoint/Application security.
- Intrusion Prevention
- Strong experience with security toolsets, such as SIEM, DLP & IDS/IPS.
- Experience with cloud services, primarily AWS & Office 365.
- Strong relationship-building and stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant qualifications, such as CISSP, InfoSec-related degrees or vendor technology qualifications (i.e. AWS) are desirable.
Competitive salary + 20% bonus
Luton, Bedfordshire Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. ...Role: Cyber Security Engineer Job Type: PERMANENT, Full TimeLocation: Luton, Apply for this job now.