A global manufacturer is looking to appoint an EHS Manager to oversee a manufacturing facility at one of their key locations in the Reading, PA area. Managing a small team of direct reports, the EHS Manager will be responsible for the leadership and direction of the EHS program for the plant, and tasked with influencing a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and management to drive Safety performance and results
- Lead Health and Safety processes including behavior based safety, risk assessments and mitigation, and ergonomics
- Maintain and develop Environmental policies and procedures, maintaining compliance with local and federal agencies
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits
- Accountable for managing site documentation to include program design, data collection and posting, training documentation, and KPI reports
- 5+ years’ experience in operational EHS positions; plant experience is a must
- Experience within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Sciences, Environmental Engineering or a related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others
- Previous experience managing direct or indirect reports
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in EHS recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global EHS talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career coaches to EHS professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best EHS talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced wellbeing.
Role: EHS Manager [ND-10841]
Apply for this job now.