PR Account Director
Hours: Full time hours
Rock are working with a well-established, full service marketing agency that are looking for a PR Account Director to join their team in their Bournemouth office. This would be a great role for anyone with a passion for marketing, who is able to build great relationships with multiple clients.
About the role:
- Oversee the successful execution of client campaigns, including arranging clients meetings and generally managing the account.
- Act as the key point of contact for clients
- Lead PR team internally including holding regular team meetings.
- Draft communications content on behalf of clients
- Network to develop and maintain strong contacts within the media including key journalists.
- Develop effective reporting strategies for clients
- Taking ownership to develop new leads and business
- Continual learning and development about the industry
- Have a deep understanding of all budgeting procedures and have complete financial control on all clients, projects
- Oversee the management and organisation of events ranging from workshops, photo calls, press conferences, training days on behalf of clients.
- Negotiate major media promotions and
- Alert your clients to PR risk or opportunities presented by broader areas of corporate responsibility g.: employment practices, health and safety at work.
- Select and develop sponsor-ships including planning, contractual agreements and activity
- Being able to identify, develop and manage effective PR campaigns
- Ability to multitask strategically
- Strong copy-writing experience
- Understanding of the media - print, broadcast, online and social
- Confident and enthusiastic presenter
- Play a role in the growth of the business and its systems, organisation.
- Represent your company at industry forums, conferences and seminars.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV, All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Role: PR Account Director
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, England
Apply for this job now.