My Shortlist

Your shortlisted jobs will appear here. To view your shortlist, please login or register

DATE ADDED: Sat 22/09/2018

Tax Manager

Tampa, USA
APPLY NOW

COMPANY: DIMARCO & ASSOCIATES CPA PA

Job Description

DiMarco & Associates, CPAs (taxartist.com), is a full service tax, accounting and consulting firm that serves clients throughout the Tampa Bay area, the U.S., and internationally. We strive to not be your typical accounting firm. 

Tax Manager Responsibilities:

Professionally manage and build both client and team relationships,

Develop individualized tax strategies for high income clients,

Prepare/review individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary returns etc;

Prepare/review compiled and reviewed financial statements,

Represent clients to the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing authorities,

This position requires:

Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related,

CPA license, and 6+ years of recent public accounting experience.

The perfect candidate is an experienced outgoing individual, who loves to work in a dynamic environment and strives to achieve goals, who is deadline oriented and works well under pressure, has the ability to thrive during the fast pace of busy season, and someone who is personable in dealing with clients and their peers.

We are proud to offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package. Join us in an exciting office environment that is flexible and provides a great work/life balance including a flexible PTO package, 4 day work weeks from Oct thru Dec, and an additional 20 days a year that the office is closed. The goal of our work life balance culture is to work less than 60% of the calendar days and enjoy the remaining 40%+ of the calendar days as you choose.

Company Description
DiMarco & Associates, CPAs (taxartist.com), is a full service tax, accounting and consulting firm that serves clients throughout the Tampa Bay area, the U.S., and internationally. We are not your typical accounting firm. We are passionate and creative about our work, while providing integrity and real solutions to clients.
We care about our team as much as we care about our clients! Join us in an exciting office environment that is flexible and provides a great work/life balance including a flexible PTO package, 4 day work weeks from Oct thru Dec, and an additional 20 days a year that the office is closed. The goal of our work life balance culture is to work less than 60% of the calendar days and enjoy the remaining 40%+ of the calendar days as you choose. We are proud to offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package as well as more perks than we can list!


Role: Tax Manager
Job Type:
Location: Tampa,

Apply for this job now.
APPLY NOW