One of the nation’s largest employee benefit administrators, brokers, payroll providers and consultants is currently hiring a Data Analyst to identify issues, determine the availability of suitable data, decide on which methods are appropriate for answering the questions of interest, and apply the methods and evaluating, and summarize and communicate the results.
- Work with requestors to obtain requirements/scope of requested reports
- Work with Director of Technology - Data Analytics and Lead Architect to have functionality incorporated into existing websites as appropriate
- Design and monitor construction of user-facing presentation tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- Establish and implement standards for the data modeling process
- Demonstrate self-reliance in researching technical solutions and product functionality
- Continuously improve upon existing approaches by seeking opportunity to creatively transform current business practices into fresh alternative solutions
- Identify critical integration issues and develop corrective solutions
- Communicate with team members to assess progress of deliverables
- Recommend new and emerging technologies to solve business problems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years' experience
- Three years direct, relevant experience
Anchor Technical Services specializes in servicing organizations that are in need of highly skilled technical resources in the fields of Engineering, Environmental, Healthcare, Information Technology, and Science. Additionally, ATS works with qualified candidates to arrange career placement within leading organizations in a variety of technical sectors. What’s more, Anchor Technical Services delivers unparalleled customer service with an emphasis on follow through and attention to detail to ensure ideal placements and your long-term success.
Role: Data Analyst I
Apply for this job now.