Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounts payable processing, ensuring accuracy of invoices and timely payments according to company policies/procedures. Provides support and information to managers, buyers, staff and vendors in the areas of Accounts Payable, including purchase order entry and employee expense reports. Duties include processing invoices, report generation and analysis, account reconciliation and a variety of special projects assigned by the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Prepares and processes invoices, packing slips and purchase orders for entry into the Accounts Payable system.
- Resolves discrepancies on vendor invoices by interfacing with other departments, vendors or contractors.
- Follows up on lien waivers and sales tax information with vendors.
- Initiates and follows up on outstanding vendor compliance issues to ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- 2-5 years experience in the field.
- Billing experience in materials industry
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field is preferred.
- Accounts Payable Certification preferred.
Professional Alternatives in the nations largest Recruiting firm that specializes in placing Credit, Collection, Risk and AR Professionals exclusively. With offices in Houston and Dallas, if you are in the Credit industry, please contact us at once!
Role: AP Specialist
Apply for this job now.