Visium Resources has been asked to identify qualified candidates for the following Test Engineer opportunity in Orlando, FL ...
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems for Longbow Fire Control Radar on APACHE Program.
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations.
- Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
- Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems
Experience in Test Engineering, System Engineering, and/or RF Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Related Field
Visium Recruiting Services is a division and extension of Visium Resources, providing recruiting assistance in the location and screening of talent within various industries throughout all of Florida and the entire United States.
Role: Test Engineer Level 3
Apply for this job now.