SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Harrow, Brent, Ealing areas!
Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Pay: £65 - 75 per day (daily rate, paid on weekly basis- negotiable dependant on experience and references)
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant, Tutor or working closely with adolescents (youth/child)?
The schools we are working with are looking for Teaching Assistants or those with mental health support experience that are:
- Open to working in mainstream schools, with children with additional needs, including 1:1 support
- Dedicated and consistent as building and maintaining positive relationships is vital.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Willingness to learn from highly experienced schools.
There are multiple SEN teaching assistant roles available for full time hours. There are also permanent opportunities available for those who would like to continue in our schools.
What is on offer?
- Weekly pay
- Long term work with permanent contract and career development opportunities
- Fun and friendly team with staff well-being a main focus of the school
- Free parking on site (first come, first serve)
- Local transport links across Harrow, Brent and Ealing
- Flexible availability
- Local to Harrow, Brent or Ealing
- Teaching Assistant, Youth work or school support background
- Experience working with children/young people with mental health, special needs or in education
Desirable criteria: Mental health awareness training, Special Needs experience, Team Teach or positive handling training, MIDAS trained to drive school minibus
To apply send your updated CV and contact details to Lauren via email at #removed# or by phone on #removed#.