Our client, one of the largest Hospitality Marketing Agency, is seeking a Digital Analytics Specialist to join there Fort Lauderdale Paid Media team. This position will work closely with internal teams and clients on analytics, reporting and optimization strategies to maximize ROI and ROAS. Ideal candidates will have a thorough understanding of direct response digital media and metrics, budgeting, ecommerce tracking & QA, online to offline and multi touch attribution, media mix modeling and optimization techniques. Experience in creating and managing SEM/Paid Search, Social Media, Display/Digital Media, Programmatic as well as an understanding SEO is a huge plus.
● Integrate brand and media performance analysis and insights across paid media, websites and social media.
● Draw conclusions and recommend actionable optimizations and media allocation decisions to meet and exceed client business goals.
● Define and generate BigQuery data as needed to answer key questions and drive strategic optimization recommendations.
● Define the KPIs, conversion events, measurement methodology, and establish success criteria and/or benchmarks of campaign performance.
● Confirm analytics/GTM tags are tracking properly across multiple domains, QA tracking issues and find solutions.
● Building our data connections with various programmatic platforms and meta partners.
● Stay up to date on industry data analytical trends and technologies. Keep abreast of current and new advertising technologies, platforms and developments.
● Continually evaluate the digital marketing landscape to identify new opportunities to drive growth of the client’s business.
● Communicate concise data points, trends and measurement strategies to a broad audience - from senior-level clients to traditional brand managers.
● All other responsibilities as assigned.
● BA/BS in either Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Mathematics, Data and Analytics, or equivalent experience.
● Experience with Html 5, PHP, Java, CSS, SQL and Wordpress.
● 1-2 years of experience with DSP, DMP, Google Analytics, Tag Manager.
● Experience with Ecommerce tracking and cross domain tracking.
● Experienced with data visualization platforms such as Google Data Studio or similar.
● Strong proficiency in Excel/Spreadsheets (vlookups, pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc).
● The skills necessary to analyze how traditional, digital, social media and content relate to each other and the business outcomes they can affect.
● Experience in multichannel-attributing analysis.
● Be passionate and have a thirst for knowledge of marketing in general.
● Show enthusiasm, commitment, creativity and a positive can-do attitude.
● Enjoy problem solving and demonstrate the ability to adapt to new technologies and processes.
● Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
● Show the ability to articulate clearly and effectively both in writing and in person
YHVH Group is a full service Recruitment/Staffing Agency specializing in the Retail Industry. Our brand mix consist of Fashion & Apparel, Retail, Travel Retail, QSR, CPG, Marketing, Digital, E-commerce, Creative Services, and Media and Advertising - US & Latin America
Role: Digital Analytics Specialist
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.