We are seeking a Night Auditor For Timeshare to become a part of our team! You will accommodate patrons, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Register and assign rooms to guests
- Confirm phone and online reservations
- Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints
- Collect payment from departing guests
- Keep records of occupied rooms and guests
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent benefit package (after temporary introductory period) including medical (currently 70% paid,) dental, long term disability, life insurance, paid sick/well days, paid holidays, paid vacation program, ESOP (vesting schedule applies,) tuition reimbursement program, and complimentary vacation time program.
A long established company in the resort industry is looking for a friendly, energetic, highly motivated individual who is customer service oriented. If you possess excellent customer service skills and a good work ethic come work for a successful company that has been in business for over 35 years.
Role: Night Auditor for Timeshare
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.