We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic person to join a well-established haulage company that are based in Runcorn, they are looking for a skilled and time served HGV/Trailer Mobile Technician to maintain, service and repair a variety of Trucks and Trailers. With a compact and equipped garage to work within this is an opportunity to work within a friendly environment, using your own initiative to organize your work load effectivity.
- HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / Trailer Fitter / Trailer Mechanic
- Servicing and repair of vehicle to MOT standards
- A understanding of legal compliance
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults across the fleet
- Completion of all documents to high standards
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in timely and efficient manner
- Ensure health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to when working.
- Ideally have level 3 in relevant technical qualification
- Ability to work on their own without supervision
- Full driving licence HGV class 1 advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Must have previous experience in similar job/role
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS;
- £13 per hour
- Day shifts with overtime
- Full uniform
- Company pension
- Full time permanent position
If you feel the above position would be something of interest, and you believe you have the correct knowledge, then please apply we would love to hear from you.