Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Location: 21557 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI, 48033
Duration: 12 month’s contract with possibility of extension
The IT Global Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing best in class customer service and support. Incident management and request fulfillment.
Provide exceptional customer service for our internal customers. Track customer issues and requests that are received by phone or self-service tickets in our Service Manger system.
· Utilize Service Management system to track IT Issues and Requests
§ Write Quality Tickets; Excellent investigation and record keeping
· Incident Management; resolve level 0-1 issues o Request fulfillment
§ Fulfill standard service requests level 0-1
· Know how and when to escalate o Assesses Impact & Urgency
· Follow Standard Operating procedures Measured on:
· First Call Resolution o First Level Resolution
· Quality tickets
· Ticket handling time
· Customer feedback survey
Requirements: Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven knowledge and understanding of problem solving.
· Ability to understand computer systems and the function they perform.
· Effective customer service skills, friendly and courteous.
· Proficient in using MS Office applications
· ITIL foundations concepts a plus
· 3+ years’ experience as a IT Service or Help Desk analyst.
· Experience and understanding of Technical terminology dealing with infrastructure and applications
· Bilingual Spanish/English
Required Education, Training and/or Experience:
· Junior level toward Bachelor’s Degree and/or Equivalent Work Experience
· Education to be in the following or a related area: Computer Information Systems Required Attributes
· Leadership - Demonstrates the ability to influence others when your authority is limited.
· Can effectively communicate across all levels of the organization including technical and non-technical people.
· Can verbally and in writing manage customer’s expectations
· Ability to work in high call volume environment, prioritizing tickets, and escalations
· Develops creative, workable solutions to complex issues.
· Collaborative - Good at collaborating with end-users, support teams, business specialists, designers and developers around the globe.
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
Role: Help Desk Support (Bi-Lingual English/Spanish)
Apply for this job now.