Trainee Assistant Manager/ Supervisor - Hospitality
Temporary Maternity Cover (12 months) however this could be extended
Any 5 days out of 7
Flexible shifts: earlies, days and lates
£10.00 per hour
A5 Rugby- own transport is essential
We are looking for an ambitious hospitality professional who is ready to step up into management within a busy food and rest facility on the A5 near Rugby.
This is a hands-on role working for a well known, cash-rich business which was unaffected by the lock downs due to its status as an essential business.
In first instance this is Maternity Cover for up to 12 months however this may be extended.
As the Trainee Assistant Manager/ Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the smooth running of the retail and restaurant facilities.
- Cashing handling
- Production of reports for the shift manager
- Ensuring all equipment is working as it should
- Being a key holder and duty manager when the site manager is absent.
What skills are needed:
- At least 12 months experience within a retail or hospitality.
- Some form of supervisor/team lead/ senior experience.
- A confident person who is not afraid to speak up.
- Reliable, trustworthy person.
This role offers you:
- £10.00 per hour
- Full training on the processes used
- Lots of support from a great site manager.
- Overtime, Overtime and Overtime (great earning potential)
If you feel that you are the perfect candidate for the Trainee Assistant Manager, you are local to Rugby and the hours are just perfect then you need to apply. Just respond to this advert with your CV and we will be in touch.
Everyone receives a reply.
Search "SolviT Recruitment" on Facebook to like and follow our page.