Company: INTELLIPRO GROUP INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Event Planning and executing
- Researching and negotiating with event vendors
- Work on events logistics, and performing duties required to maintain the smooth running of each event.
- Support company-wide all-hands event; HR training and recruiting events; holiday & celebration events; team building and event by the overseas team.
Operation & Budget Control
- Handle admin credit card reconciliation and process reimbursements
- Record and allocate daily operation & company event expenses.
- Coordinate with finance team for expenses allocation among different OU
- Manage all invoices and make payments for events according to the finance department's procedures.
- Register, record and maintains inventory accountability and control all fixed & non fixed assets purchased under the admin budget
- Verify inventory list of each office location to make sure that inventory list and physical count result are accurate
- Coordinate with finance team on matching items indicated in invoice/purchase order
Office Facility and Operations
- Provide in-person and telephonic reception for employees and visitors
- Serve as liaison for building management office and manage work orders
- Assist in office renovation and modification duties
- Order and stock office and kitchen supplies
- Prepare shipment and packages
- Inquiries / Complaints re-direct to support team.
- Create, follow, and update policies and procedures related to the above areas.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Other Requirements:
- Display superior verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professional across all levels
- Detail orientated, excellent organizational skills
- Organize on-site event details; attending to last-minute changes
- 4-year college degree.
- English and Chinese fluency required.
- 4 hours each day (Monday to Friday), time TBD.
Powered by JazzHR