Executive Assistant to the President/CEO & Digital Marketing Director
To provide personal administrative support and assistance to President and CEO & direct digital marketing activities for the orchestra.
· Digital Marketing Director responsibility include managing all information systems hardware and software, managing digital marketing campaigns including social media, website maintenance/advertising, and digital marketing content creation and deployment.
Duration: This Position is backfilling a Military Member and could last from 21-41 months. Permanent Employment is possible
Support the Marketing Director:
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns
· Craft online marketing, social media strategy, and analyze effectiveness with IT analytics determining ROI on digital marketing campaigns
· Create & edit multimedia videos to enhance the reach and effectiveness of social media campaigns & digital marketing materials for an online & mobile presence
· Develop and update company website with new pages, content, function, Sales Force integration, mobile view dynamics, and deploy WordPress themes on a test server before Live launch
· Deploy and set up SEO optimization for the companies WordPress website with Yoast, keyword research, Google AdWords, Google Webmaster tools, XML sitemaps, monitoring broken links and pages, SSL security, and installing new themes and plugins
· Manage the Sales Force CRM system supporting the patron manager database, in person and online donations, and online subscription system, and Social Media links
· Cultivate and maintain professional relationships with all outside consultants, vendors, and user groups who can provide technical assistance and systems support
· Act as a liaison between the company and computer consultants, vendors, and suppliers
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, and designing office systems. Review operating practices and suggest improvements where necessary.
Assisting President/CEO with correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents. (This may include research, collecting data and preparing reports)
· Manage and maintains President’s schedule
· Works to conservative President’s time
· Facilitates effective communications with members of the Board of Directors, staff and community
· File and retrieve documents and reference materials
· Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
· Take minutes at assigned meetings and transcribe/distribute
· Prepare materials for Board of Directors’ meetings and send out reminders
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procedures
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, as approved by President
· Maintains office supply inventories at appropriate levels
· Answer and manage incoming calls
· Co-ordinate project based work assigned by President
· Supervise staff projects
· Contributes to team effort
· Act as a HR liaison tracking PTO and employee timeliness
· Attend meetings when requested by President
· Attend concerts and fundraising events and assist with coordination of activities
· Other administrative and executive duties as assigned by the President or her designee from time to time
Education and Experience:
· One to Three years’ experience providing support at a high level
· Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software
· Knowledge of standard office administration practices and procedures
· Background in IT administration and needs for a small business
· College degree or substantial college education preferred
· Competitive candidates will have an emphasis in digital marketing and business administration with information systems
· Organizational and planning skills
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Digital marketing video and social media campaign development
· Information gathering and monitoring skills
· Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Judgment and decision-making ability
· Time management skills
· Collaborative working style
· Background in IT with related experience
· The Cleveland Pops reserves the right to amend, add to, subtract or otherwise modify this job description at any time. This job description does not create an employment contract.
The Orchestra has just celebrated their 20th year delighting audiences. With over 1,200 subscribers and concerts nearing sell out capacity at Severence Hall, the Orchestra is primed for continued growth for the next 20 years. Some accomplishments over the last year include:
Over 35,000 people attended concderts. From Severance Hall, Connor Palace, and free outdoor concerts around our region, the Pops connects people from all walks of life with the music of their lives.
Over 100 professional musicians from Northeast Ohio were employed through the Pops.
Nationally acclaimed guest stars have wowed audiences, bringing you the music you love from Broadway, the Movies, Jazz, and Light Classics.
School children learned movement, voice, and how to play music through our Actual Music program in schools throughout the region, thereby giving the next generation the beginning of a lifelong appreciation of the arts.
Our Jean L. Petitt scholarship award for high school students provided young artists performance opportunities with The Cleveland Pops Orchestra and resources towards continuing their education.
Youth ensembles, including The Contemporary Youth Orchestra, performed with our professional musicians.
Role: Executive Assistant to the President/CEO & Digital Marketing Director
Apply for this job now.