Company: KARYA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Karya Property Management is looking for a Porter to join the team! We have several Dallas properties that are hiring!
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIDATE NEED FOR THIS FULL TIME ROLE! SALARY WILL RANGE BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
As a Porter, you will be responsible for the first impression of the property. You will ensure the physical aspects of the community are maintained and standards are met regarding the grounds, amenities and overall curb appeal. This position reports to the Lead Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including removal of trash from vacant apartments (trash outs), office areas and community perimeter on a daily basis
- Inspect the property throughout the day to remove trash, debris, and droppings and ensure all common areas and amenities are neat and free of trash
- Maintain neat, clean and organized maintenance shop and storage areas
- Distribute notices and communication to residents on an as needed basis
- Report any concerns or hazardous conditions immediately to the Lead Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager.
- Perform any and all duties requested by supervisors to ensure that property operates in an efficient manner
- 6 months of experience at an apartment complex as a Porter/Groundskeeper OR Make Ready Technician
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Must have a clear background / valid driver's license
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and residents