I'm on the lookout for a Mid-Level Magento developer for a leading client of mine, joining a team of 10 for a 24-month project. The client are a conglomerate that own six companies in high fashion and beauty space. They are looking for a mid-level full stack Magento developer to get stuck in.
The position: Mid-Level Magento Developer
Location: Completely Remote (UK Based applications only)
Rate: £200-250 Per day
Duration: 24 Months
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for design who can build bespoke themes and applications in Magento 2. Someone who can gel with the team and help complete a 6-site rebrand for the six key businesses. A candidate who can bring to life each design, giving each company that individuality whilst connecting each page through subtle hints. This role needs someone equally as front-end as back, an analytical thinker and a creative mind.
- Magento 2 experience
- Magento Full Stack experience
- ideally someone who has transitioned from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Comfortable Building bespoke themes from scratch
- Good eye for design
- worked on largescale projects
- Agency experience or client facing positions with varying projects
- Any Magento certifications helpful but not essential
Do you have some of the skills above? Does this sound like a good role for you? If so please submit your CV to this role and I will aim to give you a call as soon as possible.