Thinking about going to law school and would like to first work in a law firm to learn more about the practice of law? We are seeking a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys and legal personnel with the preparation of documents, cite-checking, case file management, document production management, meeting planning, telephone coverage and logistical and travel support.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Utilize Summation and other databases to support case management
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Assist attorneys in preparing for trials and court proceedings
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Role: Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Apply for this job now.