Commercial Litigation Associate
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
My client is a leading practice, looking to add to their Litigation and Dispute Management team in Bristol.
The successful Commercial Litigation Associate will handle a caseload of complex and varied fast track/Multi track property cases. The role will involve reviewing and evaluatiing property claims consisting of damage mainly, nuisance and trespass for prospects of success and to negotiate and litigate claims through the civil courts.
The main duties include:
- Manage a caseload of property litigation files from start to finish with a good degree of autonomy
- Familiar with running claims, defending claims for property damage, nuisance and trespass;
- Assess prospects of success of property claims initially and on an ongoing basis;
- Negotiate claims to a successful outcome through the most efficient and economic means;
- Take responsibility for all aspects of file administration and financial hygiene with the help and support of the Legal Assistant function;
- 3-5 years experience of working within property litigation
- Strong knowledge of property law and civil procedures
- Knowledge of landlord/tenant litigation experience is desirable but not essential.
- Qualified Solicitor 3PQE+
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Role: Commercial Litigation Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, Bristol
Apply for this job now.