Rapidly growing pharmaceutical company seeking ambitious individuals throughout the United States. If you are interested in an entry level position with excellent earning potential including salary, commissions, and car expenses, please review the following: We strive to become the “Best in Class" sales force representing our pharmaceutical products to the medical community. The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is responsible for representing our Company and our specialty products to physicians, utilizing an innovative business strategy and intense focus on meeting physician and patient needs.
· Achieve product sales within the territory of Austin, TX.
· Become a subject matter expert on current medical topics
· Effectively utilize medical knowledge and resources to support sales messages and address different customer needs
· Demonstrate a keen understanding of different medical environments, including protocols, local guidelines, and formulary status for managed care plans
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
· Professionally promote multiple products to healthcare professionals
· Provide product education to all key customer groups
· Execute territory business plans that incorporate goals
· Education: Bachelor's degree
· EXPERIENCE: 2 or more years of relevant work experience since undergraduate degree was obtained
· Ability to understand and communicate
· Ability to juggle multiple selling tools to customers with different needs
· Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence, and negotiation skills
· Excellent communication/coordination/interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated relationship building and cross-functional teamwork skills
· Documented leadership ability
· Must show demonstrated career stability by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
· Flexible to learning new products
· This position requires an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license and insurance
Limited overnight travel may be required
Job Type: Salary/Commission
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
· Are you in _____town/state________?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License ?
Role: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.