Detailed Job title: Lead .NET Developer - Cloud Microservice & Service Oriented Architecture, AWS / Azure, CI/CD, SQL, NoSQL, XML, JSON
Location: Fully remote (must be UK or EU based)
Salary: up to £60,000
Are you looking for a new Lead .NET developer position?
Do you have strong .NET development skills coupled with a good understanding of Cloud Microservice & Service Oriented architecture and looking to play a key role in both growing the team and in the development of a ground breaking application?
Sentinel are working with an innovative organisation, looking for a senior .NET developer to join them remotely & lead play a key role in leadership, development, and solution architecture. The position would suit a senior software development with an understanding of solution architecture.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong C#, .Net, and ASP.NET development skills.
- Proven experience in the end to end software development life cycle, including designing, coding, testing, and managing applications.
- Good understanding of cloud Microservice & service oriented architecture (ideally AWS or Azure).
- Good understanding of XML and JSON frameworks.
- WCF understanding.
- An understanding of CI/CD pipelines and automation.
- C++ understanding would be an advantage.
- Prior experience in a start-up and / or legacy transformation projects would be beneficial.
As the Lead . NET Developer you'll be responsible for:
- Overseeing project development teams, monitoring output and suggesting ideas for continuous improvement with a hands-on leadership approach.
- Will be responsible for end to end software development life cycle, including design, coding, testing, and management of applications.
- Overall responsibility for the cloud solution architecture, ensuring code output is fit for purpose and in line with business expectations.
- Ensure applications and systems are architected in line with business requirements
- Play a key role in the growth and direction of the team, driving continuous development initiatives, and promoting creativity.
Your application with Sentinel:
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.