Do you have the drive and passion to transform learning outcomes in KS2? Are you looking to join a friendly supportive team who can help you excel in your teaching career?
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Year 4 Primary teacher who will be responsible for a high achieving class in a wonderful junior school in Hadfield, Glossop. This Year 4 position commences November 2022 and will run until the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent position, depending on your success in the role. The school will welcome interested applicants who are ECT's as well are more experienced teachers and warmly encourage those with subject specialisms to apply.
About the School
This is a thriving school, where children are placed at the heart of every decision to ensure that they are happy, confident equipped with the necessary skills to be successful citizens of the future. The school has fantastic outdoor space in which to explore and works closely to support charitable projects.
The successful applicant will have strong KS2 curriculum knowledge and show dedication and commitment to all aspects of school life.
About the Role
This full time KS2 role will be in Year 4 where you will be responsible for a class of approximately 30 mixed ability pupils. The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS2 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding and age-related expectations and an ability to drive pupils to mastery level.
As a teacher joining the KS2 department, your responsibilities will include:
- Full class teaching responsibilities for a Year 4 class
- Delivering engaging and inspiring lessons that align with the National Curriculum and age-related expectations
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils and display good behaviour management skills
- Keep up to date records of assessment based on verbal and written feedback and reflect on when and what to reteach without disrupting the pace of curriculum content to be taught.
- Plan targeted interventions across the core subjects and liaise well with other classroom staff to support the best learning outcomes for all.
- Work well independently as well as part of the KS2 team share advice and resources to encourage best practice
- Utilise the outdoor space to allow children to learn, explore, take calculated risks and engage in the natural environment
- Use modern technology to enhance learning opportunities
- The school will pay a competitive salary which reflects your suitability and experience an in return offer a very supportive and rewarding place to work!
- QTS (or an equivalent teaching qualification)
- Experience teaching in KS2 with excellent references to support your previous experience
- Provide a CV with 10 years employment history and explanations of any CV gaps
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Overseas Police Check (if applicable).
- Have a right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Year 4 teacher in Hadfield, Glossop. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on #removed# or alternatively email .
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.