Registered Nurse (Urology Outpatient Clinic)
An outstanding clinical nursing opportunity is currently available for a full time Urology Registered Nurse to work in the Outpatient Urology Clinic. This is a full time day position, Mon-Fri. (no weekend or holiday work)
As a Registered Nurse - Outpatient Procedures you will perform a variety of duties involved in providing patient care in a clinical setting.
- Within scope of licensure and as per competency, administers medication as directed by the Provider.
- Provides patient care during pre and post injection procedures.
- Assists health care Providers with patient exams as needed.
- Assists with a variety of outpatient procedures, exams and/or operation of diagnostic equipment as applicable and assigned (i.e. colposcopy, endoscopy, DEXA, ultrasound, etc.).
- Maintains appropriate aseptic technique for preparation, procedures and administration of medications.
- Documents all patient interactions in patient record accurately and legibly.
- Provides nursing care for individuals with actual or potential alterations in the genitourinary system; provides formal and/or informal teaching to patients,families and staff;assists Urologist with all procedures.
- Current and valid Florida State licensure as a Registered Nurse is required. Certified BLS is required. Previous experience in the same or similar capacity is preferred.
Location: Miami, FL 33136
Schedule:M-F: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Specific Requirements:RN License & BLS
IDEAL Personnel Services is one of the leading Staffing Agencies in South Florida dedicated solely to fulfilling your temporary and permanent staffing needs. As professionals in the industry, we are confident in our ability to find the most qualified IDEAL personnel for all your short term and long term positions in their respective field.
Role: Registered Nurse
Apply for this job now.