Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £37.00 per hour, Inc benefits
Are you looking to assist the Team Manager in the effective management of public resources including management of staff and resources? Here is an exciting opportunity for you to work as an Advance Practitioner for Family Support and Safeguarding Services.
The pay rate would be £37 per hour depending on your location and this may be negotiable.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Make on-going assessments of allocated cases to reflect individual circumstances including assessment of risk, enabling independent functioning, and need to ensure that service users are protected from significant harm.
- Managing risk and safeguarding.
- Prepare and present reports as necessary to facilitate proper decisions being made in respect of service users and to provide quality assurance.
- Establish appropriate professional relationships with service users, their families and other professionals to enable effective partnerships in the provision of services.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
Requirements of the role:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Safeguarding Adults and procedures and similar services
- Access to vehicle and hold UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- £250 for referring a friend
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
If this role excites you, then Apply Today!