To deliver merchandise to ShopRite From Home customers; provide excellent customer service skills and to drive responsibly.
Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Observe store rules and company policies.
· Maintain a valid operator’s license.
· Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times; adhere to the company
· Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled.
· Abide by all traffic laws.
· Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil code regulations.
· Handle all products safely and efficiently, using only authorized tools. Handle damaged and spoiled merchandise according to company guidelines.
· Notify department manager of any customer concerns
· Collect money in the form of electronic payments from customers in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Adhere to all safety guidelines, particularly those involving lifting and bending.
· Follow established cleaning and sanitation guidelines.
· Follow established procedures for the receiving and unloading of merchandise;
Associate must be 18 years old to operate any type of machinery or equipment.
· Use vehicle and equipment responsibly and keep in peak working order.
· Perform other duties and assignments or directed.
· Observe all rules and company policies.
· Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
· Maintain good communications in the department and throughout the company.
· Observe security standards by staying alert.
· Thoroughly familiar and willing to comply with all priorities and company policies
pertaining to the position, including punctual, reliable attendance.
· Demonstrate the ability to read, write, analyze, interpret and understand the English
language with sufficient proficiency.
· Able to perform all duties and responsibilities in an efficient and satisfactory manner
that meets the minimum standards for productivity, accuracy, cleanliness, harmony and
· Drivers license
·Clean driving record.
· Able to routinely lift 50 lb. cartons.
· Possess sufficient physical mobility to be able to respond quickly to fire or other
· Able to climb a safety ladder to retrieve inaccessible items for customers from overhead
Brown's Super Stores, Inc.
Brown's Super Stores is a family owned and operated supermarket chain of 11 Philadelphia area ShopRite supermarkets and 2 Fresh Grocer supermarket. The company was founded in 1988 by President and CEO Jeffrey Brown and is headquartered in Westville, New Jersey. The Company is well known for its state-of-the-art supermarkets that are spotlessly clean, offering a wide variety of fresh food, low prices and friendly customer service. All of the stores feature their authentic line of Brown's Chef's Market products. Brown's has been well recognized for its dedication to the communities it serves and was recognized for the past several years as The Best Employer in the Philadelphia region by the Philadelphia Business Journal and other publications. The White House has also acknowledged Brown's for its efforts in serving urban communities who lack affordable, fresh and healthy food. Learn more about Brown's at #removed# or friend us on Facebook.
Role: ShopRite From Home Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.